Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

My Welcoming

Hi I’m Curtis I am a year 6 and go to Ruapotaka Primary School.  I am Maori and my favorite subject is writing.  I like eating McDonald's and I like watching movies with my friends and family members. I like free running with my   cousin and I am a good rugby player, so watch out. My goal is to be B.T.B. (better than before) and contribute with other members in my class. I have really cool friends. Curtis stands - for caring, unbelievable, radical, talented, inspiration, smart. thanks for listening and I hope you like my blog enjoy!.              

Curtis.PNG

1 comment:

  1. Hi Curtis, I really enjoyed reading your paragraph about yourself! It really informs me well and I learnt something new about you that I didn't know. What is the position you play when you play rugby?

    ReplyDelete